March 7, 2009


It was still too "cold" out (translation: I didn't have the proper motivation) to get the bike out. But it was Saturday, so I decided I needed to get out of the house, and I went ahead and broke that 4-month streak and went over to Electric Fetus to shop for CDs. I really soaked it up, taking my time to browse slowly and carefully, and ended up walking out with three nice surprises. To make the morning even more of a treat, I wound my way to and back from the record store through random neighborhood streets, relishing the diversity and character of South Minneapolis, snapping pictures along the way. The images (and the whole experience) would have been better from a bike, but it was still pretty great, and it whetted by appetite for the season of exploration to come.

















No comments:

Post a Comment